(Sr) Software Tester
You will be tasked with the important mission of improving the quality of our platform. You’ll be involved in creating test plans, reviewing requirements and executing tests. As a test engineer you’ll be testing our app, web applications and services. Documentation of the possible defects you’ll find is key. You’ll be part of the scrum team providing the software engineers with diagnostics and analysis of the defects.
- We are looking for a friendly and passionate co-worker! You have at least 3 of years experience with software testing
- Create test plans/test conditions based on the understanding of the required functionality;
- Review requirements and documentation from QA perspective
- Define test scripts for manual and automated testing
- Execute various type of tests on our platform
- Document test results and defects
- Execute security audits
- a Bachelor’s degree or academic thinking and working level
- knowledge of structured testing, automated testing and functional test techniques such as TestFrame®, Tmap®, TMM or TPI
- excellent proficiency in English (both in writing and speaking); other languages are a plus
- Experience with testing of mobile&web applications is preferable.
- You already live close to Amsterdam
- Work in a team with highly skilled developers
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Work in a fast-paced environment in a company that’s growing quickly.
- Challenging environment in the center of Amsterdam
- A young, passionate and inspiring team
- 32 - 40 hours