Who are we?
Roamler manages crowds, matching the need of companies for efficiency, with people who perform on-demand tasks, anytime and everywhere. This helps businesses increase flexibility and individuals access a wider range of opportunities, regardless of their availability, skills and location.
Today, Roamler offers crowd-powered solutions throughout Europe, within field marketing and technical home installations, with the brands Roamler Retail, Roamler Tech and Roamler Care. Based in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, but with offices all over Europe.
What are we looking for?
As Product Owner you are the middle(wo)man between our users and the technical team.
You translate Roamler's vision on Work to features and functionalities for the Roamlers. You are constant in contact with all stakeholders to see what is going well and how we can improve.
Together with your stakeholders you construct and maintain the development roadmap of the core.
What You Will Do
- Take lead of the Core scrum team
- Providing vision and direction to the Agile development team and stakeholders throughout the project and create requirements
- Ensure that the team always has an adequate amount of prior prepared tasks to work on
- Plan and prioritize product feature backlog and development for the product
- Define product vision, road-map and growth opportunities
- Assess value, develop cases, and prioritize stories, epics and themes to ensure work focuses on those with maximum value that are aligned with product strategy
- Provide backlog management, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Work closely with Product Management to create and maintain a product backlog according to business value or ROI
- Lead the planning product release plans and set expectation for delivery of new functionalities
- Provide an active role in mitigating impediments impacting successful team completion of Release/Sprint Goals
- Research and analyze market, the users, and the roadmap for the product
- Follow our competitors and the industry
- Previous working experience as a Product Owner for at least 4 years
- Master or Bachelor in Computer Science, Engineering or similar relevant field
- Knowledge of Agile process and principles
- Preferable scrum master experience.
- Outstanding communication, presentation and leadership skills
- Perfect English Language skills in reading, speaking and writing
- Dutch and English speaker is required.
- Good organizational and time management skills
- Sharp analytical and problem-solving skills
- Creative thinker with a vision
- Attention to details
What do we offer
- Good salary conditions
- Inspiring environment and colleagues.
- International working environment with good Friday drinks
- The opportunity to change work
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready for a new challenge in a fast developing company? Don't hesitate and apply now!