Head of IT
Who are we?
Roamler manages crowds, matching the need of companies for efficiency, with people who perform on-demand tasks, anytime and everywhere. This helps businesses increase flexibility and individuals access a wider range of opportunities, regardless of their availability, skills and location.
Today, Roamler offers crowd-powered solutions throughout Europe, within field marketing and technical home installations, with the brands Roamler Retail, Roamler Tech and Roamler Care. Based in the beautiful city of Amsterdam, but with offices all over Europe.
What are we looking for?
As Head of IT you’ll be responsible for the how of our products and services and the operational part of (Dev (front & Back), QA, Data, DevOps, UI/UX) R&D Team of Roamler. We are looking for a Head of IT that will bring the R&D team on a higher level and will grow in a year with >10 FTE IT professionals (currently 17 FTE).
What you will do
- You are responsible for the 'how' of our platform - the strategic approach to development and delivery.
- You will determine how the team will use technology to improve our products and services
- Managing and monitoring the performance of the Team
- Optimize structure and processes
- Create a predictable and reliable environment
- Work together with our head of Product to create a joint roadmap
- Growing the Team with >10 FTE IT professionals.
- Report to the COO of the company in a KPI driven way
- A Bachelor’s degree or academic thinking and working level
- 10+ years of experience as a IT Manager/VP Engineering/CTO
- Great understanding of (new) IT Technologies
- Knowlegde how to manage agile development processes
- Has experience in managing a team of more than 10 people
- Have a clear vision
- Cloud/Azure experience is a pre.
- Excellent proficiency in English (both in writing and speaking); other languages are a plus
- You live in the Netherlands
- Work in a team with highly skilled IT professionals
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working conditions
- Work in a fast-paced environment in a company that’s growing quickly.
- Challenging environment in the center of Amsterdam
- A young, passionate and inspiring team
Do you recognize yourself in this profile and are you ready for a new challenge in a fast developing company? Don't hesitate and apply now!